By promoting the interests of business through advocacy, networking, and education, our vision is to serve as an expert, comprehensive business resource for Yerington and Mason Valley. We help every business to flourish and grow. We welcome and support new industries. We support gainful employment for all residents with a strong work ethic and solid personal and professional standards. We welcome new members who share these standards.
- We treat all relationships and partnerships with honesty, respect, and equality.
- We are involved in our community because we care. We are leaders in identifying and addressing issues of community and regional concern.
- We are passionate about providing YCC members with the tools they need to grow and prosper.
- We are open to new ideas and the need for change. We listen and collaborate with others as a team to fulfill our mission and generate success.
- We are trustworthy and responsible stewards of YCC funds, directing the distribution of resources with wisdom and integrity.
The Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives has issued “Horizon Initiative: Chambers 2015.” The report lists eight major influences that will shape the next decade for chambers of commerce across the U.S. These influences include the nature of belonging and gathering, communications and technology, scarcity and abundance, global impacts, population shifts, political and social fragmentation, resource alignment, and catalytic leadership.
With strong local leadership and support, the Yerington Chamber of Commerce fosters economic growth and prosperity in Lyon County’s most diverse community. YCC interests include: